Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Health and Wellness Coach
Knowing what to believe when it comes to nutrition can be very...
…frustrating, overwhelming, confusing, and unmotivating, especially with all of the “information,” that’s out there on the web. I totally get it.
Through one-to-one online nutrition coaching, I work with men and women to improve their eating habits, health, and weight by helping them make small, manageable changes.
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Health and Wellness Coach, I enjoy helping clients navigate through the world of nutrition so that they see that they don’t have to do all of the crazy things recommended by Dr. Google to improve themselves – inside and out.
I work with people that are looking to make long-lasting healthy changes instead of quick short-term changes so that they can do things they’ve only dreamt about doing and be less limited by their health conditions.
Download Your Free Copy
Healthy Weight Loss Breakfast Recipes
for the person on the go
Why Work With Me?
Become Less Dependent on Medication
Incorporate Healthier Changes that Fit Your Lifestyle
Achieve Long Term Results That You Can Maintain
Improve Your Labs
My Professional Side
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist – Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach – Wellcoaches
- Dietetic Internship – Georgia Department of Public Health
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition – New York Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – City University of New York at York College
My Playful Side
- I’m 5’11” inches tall. No, I did not and do not play ball.
- My favorite candy is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- My favorite way to vacation is by cruise ship.
- My go-to snack is Snyder’s Sourdough Nibblers with a cup of coffee.
- I think kale tastes like asbestos.
What Benefits Will You Gain?
Achieve long term weight loss that you can maintain.
No More Restrictive Dieting
End the search for the “diet that actually works”
Learn to make small changes in how you eat that fit your lifestyle
Less Dependent on Medication
Spend less time and money on taking meds and more on new life experiences
You’ll receive help from a RDN to work through roadblocks
Improve your labs so they look less like the cost of an expensive handbag
Complete the Coaching Pre-Assessment
Let’s discuss where you were, where you are, and where you want to be.